1. Register as a Wikidot user
If you're not already a registered Wikidot user, sign up now. Please use your real name, so that people know who you are. If you're shy about using a work email address, sign up using a Gmail account.
2. Make sure you understand what you're doing
You must read the Intellectual Property Policy. Please note especially that:
- Your contributions remain your work, and your copyright.
- When you submit contributions, the results are derived works that are licensed under the GPLv3.
- You must be allowed to submit contributions by your organization or employer, if any.
- Your contributions may eventually be submitted, and you permit this, to the IETF under their license.
3. If you work for someone else, get permission
If you work for a company or at a University, it's likely that you're not the copyright holder of anything you make, even in your free time. Before registering at this site, get written permission from your employer. If you do submit stuff and afterwards it has to be ripped out and rewritten, people will be very unhappy with you.
4. Mark your agreement
Please create an account and/or sign in first.
if you already have a Wikidot.com account
it is worth it and is free
(If you are already a member of this site you will see a warning message instead of a password box.)