This site is run by and for the RestMS Community, used to develop the RestMS specifications, and track the status of RestMS implementation and use. Also writing about technologies in gaming indurty.
RestMS provides web applications with enterprise-level messaging via an asynchronous RESTful interface that works over standard HTTP/HTTPS. It may well be used in computer games.
The goals of this site are social, and technical. The social goals are:
- To build an expert community around RestMS
- To write about gaming industry standards
- To produce small, cheap, provable pieces of work
- To offer a visible, rapid, and economic process
And the technical goals are:
- To provide a space for stability
- To provide a space for experimentation
- To grow free and open specifications
- To allow these to become formal standards